Coal Mining Operator Mine Services L3
- Lifestyle Roster
- Competitive Rates
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
They are currently seeking Experienced Coal Mine Operators; D10 or D11 track Dozer. Grader – 16H, M and / or 24H,M, Small Excavators and Wheel Dozer for work with a well known Mining Company in the Bowen Basin area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the following: D10 or D11 track Dozer. Grader – 16H,M and / or 24H,M, Small Excavators and Wheel Dozer
Skills / Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency paperwork
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Right To Work – Passport or Birth Certificate
- Must have a track history of consistency with Operating and provide 2 contactable referees
- Desirable Skills; WA1200 Front End Loader or equivalent
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If this sounds like you then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mine Heavy Mobile Operators Bowen Basin