See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Operator Mine Services L3
- Lifestyle Roster
- Competitive Rates
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
They are currently seeking Experienced Coal Mine Operators; D10 or D11 track Dozer. Grader – 16H, M and / or 24H,M, Small Excavators and Wheel Dozer for work with a well known Mining Company in the Bowen Basin area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the following: D10 or D11 track Dozer. Grader – 16H,M and / or 24H,M, Small Excavators and Wheel Dozer
Skills / Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide RII competency paperwork
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Right To Work – Passport or Birth Certificate
- Must have a track history of consistency with Operating and provide 2 contactable referees
- Desirable Skills; WA1200 Front End Loader or equivalent
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If this sounds like you then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Coal Mine Heavy Mobile Operators Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.