CHPP DOZER OPERATORS REQUIRED
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. They own several mine sites across the Bowen Basin and are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- 6/6 Rosters
- Ongoing opportunities
- A workplace that focuses on zero harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- Minimum 6 months experience operating CAT D10, D11 Dozer on a mine site – †MUST Have Signed Skills List by SSE or Delegate
- CHPP/Dozer Push Experience
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.
Apply† for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below