CHPP DOZER OPERATORS REQUIRED
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. They own several mine sites across the Bowen Basin and are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- 6/6 Rosters
- Ongoing opportunities
- A workplace that focuses on zero harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- Minimum 6 months experience operating CAT D10, D11 Dozer on a mine site – MUST Have Signed Skills List by SSE or Delegate
- CHPP/Dozer Push Experience
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical [...*Coal Board Medical*] or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 [*Standard 11 Training*] or willing to obtain
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.
Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin is Queensland's coal mine region and contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. It was named after the first Govenor of Queensland, Sir George Bowen.
This major coal producing region is home to one of the world's largest deposits of bituminous coal. The Bowen Basin, which contains virtually all ofthe state's hard coking coal, is the most important source of export coal in Queensland. This is why it's such a mining jobs hotspot.
High quality coal is mined here, both above and below ground, creating many opportunities for workers who seek long-term employment.
Most of the basin's open cut and underground coal mines are located in the north. The basin has around 50 operational coal mines. The Goonyella railway line is the main route for coal exports via Dalrymple Bay and Hay Point. Coal is also sent by way of the Port of Gladstone.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore. There is an estimated population of over 40,000 people in the area. Click here for a map of the Bowen Basin and its communities.
604 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Haul Truck Operator Jellinbah Mine Central Queensland'.