Blast Hole Drillers
Candidates must have the below:
- 3 + years Blast Hole Drilling experience
- Experience operating SKSS, D65 or Pit Viper Drills
- Minimum C Class Drivers License
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Able to work both independently†and in a team environment
- Great working attitude and reliability
- Stable employment history
- WA Residency (Interstate flights not on offer)
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or for more information