Auto Electrician – Weipa – Mining, Oil & Gas
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting for there client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth’s mineral resources for experienced Auto Electricians for their site in Weipa.
- Duration: Minimum 6 – 9 months
- Roster: 7 on 7 off (day/night shift)
- Accommodation: Meals and Accommodation provided
- FIFO: Cairns
- Excellent Rate
- Trade Certificate – Mandatory
- Forklift – Mandatory
- Current Drivers License – Mandatory
- A/C Handlers License – Mandatory
- EWP – Preferred
- Overhead Crane – Preferred
- Prior experience on Caterpillar Machinery
- Minimum 2 years mining experience
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]OHS202A – Enter and work in confined spaces
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS204D – Work safely at heights
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification – or willing to obtain
- CPR – or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] – or willing to obtain
- First Aid – or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] – or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training – or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] – or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
In return, you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please email your resume to email@example.com
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Auto Electricians Weipa Mining Jobs Australia