Auto Electrician – Hunter Valley – Crew Role
They are currently seeking trade qualified and experienced Auto Electricians for permanent mine site crew roles in the Hunter Valley.
About the role:
- Permanent mine site crew roles available.
- Various even time rosters available.
- Remuneration package up to $113,520.
- Roles based in Singleton, Hunter Valley.
- Working on diggers, dozers, graders, drills, dump trucks, service trucks, water carts and other mining equipment.
- You may be working on equipment from Hitachi, Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu, Haulmax and more.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager – Hunter Valley.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Australian recognized trade certificate.
- Air con license.
- Extensive experience as a qualified Auto Electrician.
- Broad auto electrical skills.
- Extensive air con experience.
- Mining experience – working with heavy mining and earth-moving machinery.
- Current drivers license.
- Strong focus on safety.
- Flexibility with working hours is critical.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Excellent quality of work.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Dual traded – Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
- Current Hunter Valley inductions.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Auto Electricians Mine Site crew Hunter Valley
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.