See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Auto Electrician Downer Mining
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with there customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
The Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out all auto electrical repairs, maintenance and component change outs on the extensive mobile fleet in field and workshop environments.
- Auto electrical trade qualifications
- Post-trade experience, preferably within an open cut mining operation
- Air conditioning and OEM experience highly desirable
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
- Camp accommodation in Blackwater or the option of an attractive accommodation allowance
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5) supporting work/life balance
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & well being benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Bernard on 07 3026 6652
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
Click Apply for Auto Electrician Downer Mining Blackwater Project