See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
637G Scraper Operators & 825H Compactor
Experienced 637G Scraper Operators 825H Compactor Hail Creek
WorkPac is searching for experienced 637G Scraper Operators & 825H Compactor, or similar, to perform expansion civil works at Hail Creek Coal Mine.Opportunity to join the civil team to begin with, then transfer across to the production team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment- CAT Scraper 637G & 825H Compactor, or similar.
- Pre-start checks
- Operate equipment safely
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Min 12 months experience on the above mentioned equipment
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical- Section 4
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training- Statement of Completion
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
Please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- Lifestyle roster5 & 4- Day shift only
- Ongoing opportunities with the potential of transitioning into the production team
- A workplace that focuses on zero harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.
Apply with for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 49694722
NOTE: When you apply for this job 637G Scraper Operators 825H Compactor, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.