Mine Site Operators Wanted – Open Cut Mining
- DIDO 5:4:4:5 lifestyle roster immediate start
- Long term/ permanent role
- Comfortable accommodation, great food & an excellent work environment
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Lifestyle 5:4:4:5 lifestyle roster DIDO
- Camp and meals provided
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
- Opportunities for career progression
- Long term – permanent role with major mining contractor
The Duties & Machinery
- A minimum of 12 months experience operating machinery in an open cut mining environment.
- Machinery operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies for relevant machinery
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Recent References
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Open Cut Mining Heavy Machinery Operators QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.