Maintenance Analysis & Improvement Specialist
WorkPac are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of Maintenance Analysis and Improvement Specialist. The ideal candidate needs to have thorough knowledge of Drag lines & Shovels, as this role assists field maintenance.
This role supports the delivery of the business plan by developing standardized maintenance strategies for equipment and identifying opportunities for improvement. In this role, your primary focus will be defect elimination and you will also assist with waste reduction and ensuring asset integrity through the analysis of equipment and process performance
- Coal Board Medical – Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction
- Current and valid drivers license
- Ability to obtain relevant site induction
- Tertiary or trade qualification in relevant maintenance field(s) or engineering discipline(s)
Qualities/ Experiences you require:
- Ability to pro-actively identify defects from monitoring systems, trend analysis and implement corrective actions
- Experience in developing maintenance strategies and plans
- Experience in heavy industrial/ manufacturing environments
- Capable of collaborating with different operational and centrally based teams and personnel at all levels
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office suite & Corvus/ Mine-star or similar FMS (Fleet Management Systems) will be highly advantageous
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If this role aligns with your area of expertise simply APPLY NOW!!
Click for more details and Apply for Maintenance Analysis & Improvement Specialist Job