Experience Electrician – Full time
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. They are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services and Polaris Metals.
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients.
CSI is offering a new opportunity for a Electrician to join the team on a full time basis. This position will form part of the operations team located at KCGM project, working 10 days on, 5 days off.
Applicants must be residential based in Kalgoorlie.
What’s in it for you?
- Stability and benefits of a full time permanent position
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organisation
- Diverse and hands on work environment – not just operating work!
- Prospect of future development and up-skilling. You will receive nationally accredited tickets for mobile plant equipment
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing preventative maintenance on the plant
- Willingness to learn how to operate mobile plant– WA600 loaders
- Repairs to fixed plant, daily inspections, mandatory and statutory inspections
- General fixed plant operations duties.
- Trade qualified Electrician
- HR driver’s license is desirable
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment or working in a mechanical field within fixed plant advantageous
- Residential based in Kalgoorlie
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply for this position, click the Apply Button to upload your resume.
Click Apply for Experience Electrician Full time basis Kalgoorlie
This role is eligible for the MRL referral program