Training Administrator Mine Site Bowen Basin
- Blue Chip Mining Company
- Bowen Basin Location
- 3 month contract
The client is Australia’s largest coal production and export company with several mines located in the Bowen Basin (QLD) and internationally. Due to increased production and positive growth projections they require an experienced Training Administrator to join them on a 3 month contract.
About the role
In your new role you will be responsible for supporting the development, maintenance and compliance of processes and procedures associated with Geoscience and Coal Sites Safety Health Management Systems, Risk and Contractor Management Frameworks and Training Schemes.
To be successful you will have:
- Training and Assessing competency or similar exposure gained through experience
- At least 3 years experience in a training administration role
- Previous mining experience
- Demonstrated Time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work with SAP, iPick Hummingbird or other similar document control systems
- Familiarization with the RII's [...Learn about RII's] Framework
- Current Coal Board Medical (advantageous)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (advantageous)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To become a part of this mining success story, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Coal Mining Training Administrator Bowen Basin QLD