See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavators,Dozers ,Loaders ,Graders and Dump Truck Operators CONTRACT / FULL TIME
- Opportunity to Gain Permanent Employment
- 2:1 Roster
Due to continued growth in ongoing open cut mining projects.Client is searching for experienced Mining Production Operators.
Excavators Dozers Loaders Graders Dump Truck Operators WA
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top resource companies within Western Australia on a series of ongoing projects.
You will be rewarded on a weekly basis with competitive pay rates by a company that is focused on ensuring your ongoing safety and job satisfaction.
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- At least 2+years’ in an open cut mining environment is essential;
- Proven Experience operating the following equipment:
- Dozers CAT D9/D10
- Excavators over 100 Tonne
- All Rounders
- Electric or Mechanical Dump Trucks;
- Minimum of current C Class – Manual, HR preferred
- Police clearance less than 12 months old
- Able to pass pre-employment medical.
You will also have:
- Good work ethic and time keeping skills
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Clear and confident communication skills.
As part of the selection process suitable candidates will be required to participate in and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen.
Or for more information please call Glen Exten on (08) 9477 7999 or 0459 801 939 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity further.
IRP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
Please attach your current resume, include at least 2 contactable referees.
What you need to do next
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.Apply for Excavators/Dozers/Loaders Graders Dump Truck Operators WA
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much can a dump truck production operator earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$33.75 based on 24 salaries. You can see how this differs from the Indeed overview of $41.98.<.p>
A recently new Dump Truck Operator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total pay of AU$30.65 based on 73 salaries. A mid-experienced Dump Truck Driver with 5-9 years of proven operational work, can earn about AU$27.73 based on 34 salaries. An experienced Dump Truck Driver with 10-19+ years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$25.72 based on 14 salaries.
With so many different and conflicting reports, it's difficult to know what the pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin are of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get higher than average wages in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player