Excavators,Dozers ,Loaders ,Graders and Dump Truck Operators CONTRACT / FULL TIME
- Opportunity to Gain Permanent Employment
- 2:1 Roster
Due to continued growth in ongoing open cut mining projects.Client is looking for experienced Mining Production Operators.
Excavators Dozers Loaders Graders Dump Truck Operators WA
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top resource companies within Western Australia on a series of ongoing projects.
You will be rewarded on a weekly basis with competitive pay rates by a company that is focused on ensuring your ongoing safety and job satisfaction.
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- At least 2+years’ in an open cut mining environment is essential;
- Proven Experience operating the following equipment:
- Dozers CAT D9/D10
- Excavators over 100 Tonne
- All Rounders
- Electric or Mechanical Dump Trucks;
- Minimum of current C Class – Manual, HR preferred
- Police clearance less than 12 months old
- Able to pass pre-employment medical.
You will also have:
- Good work ethic and time keeping skills
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Clear and confident communication skills.
As part of the selection process suitable candidates will be required to participate in and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen.
Or for more information please call Glen Exten on (08) 9477 7999 or 0459 801 939 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity further.
IRP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
Please attach your current resume, include at least 2 contactable referees.
What you need to do next
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.Apply for Excavators/Dozers/Loaders Graders Dump Truck Operators WA