Excavator & Skid Steer Operators, $45-50ph, Bowen Basin Mine QLD
Workfast is looking for Plant Operators with relevant RII's [...Learn about RII's] tickets (Excavator, Roller, Grader, Front End Loader, Watercart and Skid Steer Operators) in the central Queensland area to work on the Caval Ridge Mine Site in Bowen Basin QLD. This work involves general excavator, grader, roller, skid steer or plant operation in the areas of civil construction and mining.
This role is casual with full-time hours working on a 2 week on, 1 week off roster for DIDO or FIFO workers, or 5 days per week for local workers. Applicants should have at least 3 years experience on an excavator or skid steer and have the relevant RII's [...Learn about RII's] tickets.
- $45-50 Flat Rate
- Plant operation
- Caval Ridge Mine Site
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Tickets required
- ASAP start
- Local, DIDO and FIFO work available
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Skid steer, Grader, Watercart, Roller, Front End Loader or Excavator
- BMA Core induction or BMA Caval Ridge induction Required
- Current QLD coal board medical
- Current standard 11
- Drivers license
- White Card
- Civil or mine experience helpful
- Own transport – able to get to site
- Must be reliable and fit the team well.
- Be able to get to site in Central QLD, either DIDO, FIFO or residential
- Plant operation on the Caval Ridge mining site – earthworks
- Operating excavators
- Operating Skid Steers and Posi Track
- Operating Graders, Rollers or Watercarts
- Final trim work available
- General mining and operation work
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s leading companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join the team they make sure that you’re well looked after, paid well and that follow all Australian Fairwork standards.
If you are interested in applying for the Caval Ridge FIFO, DIDO job please click the link to apply. For questions, contact Benji at 0407628538
Apply for Excavator & Skid Steer Operators
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Excavator Skid Steer Operators Caval Ridge Bowen Basin Mine
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction