See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator and Skid operators required for immediate start
FINAL TRIM – EXCAVATOR OPERATORS and SKID STEER operators for immediate start
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialize in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
LONG TERM WORK AVAILABLE
THIS IS FOR IMMEDIATE START APPLY NOW Must be available to start now.
To be considered for these roles, you must meet the following selection criteria:
PACIFIC COMPLETE INDUCTION AN ADVANTAGE
- Plant Operators require recent qualifications, VOC or RII licenses
- Must have 3 years’ experience
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works – you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work
- Own reliable vehicle and valid license – please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks – the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone inquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
How to Apply
If you meet the selection criteria please “Apply For This Job Now” to submit your resume.Apply for Experienced Excavator Skid Construction Operators Final Trim QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.