Excavator/ Shovel Operators
Excavator Shovel Operators 7/7 roster Major mining Bowen Basin
- Bowen Basin roles
- Accomodation provided
- Competitive pay rates, 7/7 roster + loyalty bonuses
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Excavator and Shovel Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin location, 7/7 roster
- No induction costs
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating Excavator RH340/RH170, Hitachi 5600/3600, CAT6060/6040
- Electric Rope Shovel (P&H2800 to 4100)
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
NOTE: When you apply for this job Excavator /Shovel Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply?
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please click the button to apply now!
Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted
- Contact name: Slavka Bromley
- Ref No. 189711AK
- Phone number: 07 3003 7787
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.