Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Operator & Skilled labourer – Central Coast
Excavator Operator Skilled labourer Central Coast Gosford NSW
They are seeking an experienced Excavator Operator & Skilled labourer to start at the beginning of January in the Central Coast area
This project will be ongoing for over 12 months Operator – You will be Operating Excavators from 10-30T performing trenching, detailed and bulk earthworks Skilled labourer.
Must have at least 1 yrs civil experience – ideally have experience and tickets on rollers, dump trucks, water carts & tippers
This is an ongoing opportunity working 10+ hour days 5/6 days per week
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3 yrs experience Operating Excavators
- Any additional plant operating skills highly desired
- Experienced in trenching, detailed and bulk excavation
- PPE (long sleeve, long pants, hard hat, hi vis & steel cap boots)
- Original white card & Loader ticket/VOC
- 2 work references
- Own reliable transport is an advantage
They can provide:
- Great rates + Overtime + Super + Travel
- Long term Opportunity – 12+ months
- January 2018 start
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please call Conor on 02 8005 2000 or click ‘Apply‘ to submit your resume
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. They operate as an employment agency and employment business.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Excavator Operator Skilled labourer Central Coast Gosford NSW
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player