If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Operator Mine Job in Queensland
This role will be primarily servicing a well established concreting business within the Logan, Ipswich, Brisbane and Beaudesert areas.
The role will involve
- Daily pre-starts and general maintenance
- Operating a 3.8 tonne Hitachi excavator and S160 Skid steer
- Driving tipper with tag trailer between jobs
- General earthworks, site cleans, footings, slab preps
- Attachments include; auger, spreader bar
- Completion of daily dockets, time sheets, pre-start forms
The right applicant must have
- MR Truck License
- Excavator and Bobcat tickets
- Blue/White Constructions cards
The ideal applicant should have the following
- Basic knowledge of plant and trucks with the ability to conduct daily machinery and truck maintenance
- Professional and efficient approach to work whilst understanding the importance of caring of the company, equipment and assets
- Safe work practices and priority towards safety
- A positive can do attitude towards work and must be available Monday – Saturday
- A reliable car to travel to our Loganholme depot
If this sounds like you then apply today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingClick Apply for Excavator Operator Mine Job Earthworks Brisbane QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.