Excavator Operator l Western Sydney
Excavator Operator Major Civil projects Western Sydney
Client has a range of major civil projects throughout Sydney and is looking for experienced Excavator Operators to start immediately
This Tier 3 client never take on projects under $10 million, so their sites are always on a large scale and the work is always ongoing.
This role will see you operating a variety of excavators; digging trenches, earthworks, detailing and trimming. Reporting directly to an experienced supervisor, you will also have the advantage of working alongside an experienced civil crew ready to give support.
To be considered for this role you will need the following;
- Excavator Operator experience within civil construction companies, including start-up checking
- Excavator ticket
- Operation with a variety of attachments
- Experience on Backhoe, Front Loader, Grader, Dump Truck would be desirable
- Full PPE gear including steel toe capped boots, high visibility jacket and hard hat
- Experience working on detailed excavation, digging trenches for pipework desired
- Punctual, solid on-site OH&S and own transportation
What’s in it for you?
- $35 – $40 p/hr
- Min 8 hour days + plenty of over-time
- Full-time employment offer
- An immediate start is available for the successful applicant
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your inquiry confidential and will always gain your permission first before submitting your details to any of the clients.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you have mining experience and looking for a new challenge then click the “Apply” link and attach your resume with qualifications.