See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Operator Job FIFO 3/1 roster Mining
Excavator Operator Job FIFO 3/1 roster Mining Site Pilbara
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Excavator Operator for ongoing FIFO work in the Pilbara. 3/1 roster working on various sites.
- 3/1 FIFO Roster (ex Perth only)
- 10-12 hour days
- Assisting with resource recovery on various sites in the North West
- Nationally recognized Excavator ticket (preferred) with a minimum of 2 years current operating experience
- Grapple, grab and shear attachment experience essential
- Oxy cutting experience essential
- Previous BHP & RIO inductions advantageous
- Be highly reliable with a stable work history
- Be physically fit
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Excavator Operator: 2 years
- Grab or grapple: 1 year
- Pilbara WA
Required licenses or certifications:
- Nationally Recognized Excavator Ticket
- Drivers License
NOTE: When you apply for this Excavator Operator Job, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Apply now for Excavator Operator Job
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Excavator Operator Job FIFO 3/1 roster Mining Site Pilbara
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website