Final Trim Excavator Operator Required
Well established, leading civil construction company has an urgent need for Final Trim Excavator Operators to support their site operations throughout sub divisional and land-development projects based in multiple locations on the South side of Brisbane. Immediate Start for ideal candidates.
Excavator Operators required for long-term projects. Reputable Civil Construction Company.
To be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Excavator Ticket/RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- White Card
- Experience with Detailed Final trimming, trenching, loading trucks and battering
- Can use a Rock Breaking attachment
- Experience working around live services
- Experience on sub divisional sites
- Experience Final Trimming by eye (GPS is not essential)
- Ability to travel to multiple location on the South side of Brisbane
- Available for an Immediate Start
- Own Car and License
- Full PPE
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Fit and able
- 2x Relevant and Contactable References
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Excavator Operator Final Trim Mine Site Operations Brisbane