Excavator Operator FIFO/METRO
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Excavator Operator for ongoing work in Perth’s Eastern Suburbs.
This role will be metro based with FIFO work required. You must be flexible.
- Great Company
- Great Hours
- FIFO work will be involved as required by the company
- Nationally recognized excavator ticket with a minimum of 1 year demonstrated operating experience
- Open MC License
- Must have grab or grapple experience and/or shear attachment experience
- Valid drivers licence with own reliable transport
- Be highly reliable with a stable work history
- Be physically fit
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen
Alternatively, you can check out our website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licences you may hold, such as a drivers licence, high risk work licence, white card or trade certificate.
- Excavator Operator: 1 year
- Grab or grapple: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- Nationally Recognized Excavator Ticket
- MC Drivers Licence
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Please note: This job for Excavator Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Excavator Operator FIFO Perth Eastern Suburbs