See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Mining Operator FIFO
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Excavator Operator for ongoing FIFO work in the Pilbara. 3/1 roster working on various sites.
- 3/1 FIFO Roster (ex Perth only)
- 10-12 hour days
- Assisting with resource recovery on various sites in the North West
- Nationally recognized Excavator ticket (preferred) with a minimum of 2 years current operating experience
- Grapple, grab and shear attachment experience essential
- Oxy cutting experience essential
- Previous BHP & RIO inductions advantageous
- Be highly reliable with a stable work history
- Be physically fit
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can check out there website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Excavator Operator: 2 years
- Grab or grapple: 1 year
- Pilbara WA
Required licenses or certifications:
- Nationally Recognized Excavator Ticket
- Drivers License
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Apply for Excavator Mining Operator
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Excavator Mining sites Operator – FIFO Pilbara WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.