Excavator Jobs Middlemount
One Key Resources are looking for Excavator Operators for an open cut coal mine in the Middlemount region for a global producer of metallurgical coal.
- Coal Mine experience operating CAT 6060 / Hitachi 5600, 5500 / Liebherr 996 or equivalent;
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]/SSE Signed Competencies;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*;
- Current Coal Board Medical;
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship);
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Immediate Start | Ongoing Positions;
- 7:7 / D:N Roster | 12hr shifts;
- Competitive rate of pay | Super on all Rostered Hours;
- DIDO to and from site;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.