If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator Jobs Middlemount
One Key Resources are searching for Excavator Operators for an open cut coal mine in the Middlemount region for a global producer of metallurgical coal.
- Coal Mine experience operating CAT 6060 / Hitachi 5600, 5500 / Liebherr 996 or equivalent;
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training;
- Current Coal Board Medical;
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship);
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Immediate Start | Ongoing Positions;
- 7:7 / D:N Roster | 12hr shifts;
- Competitive rate of pay | Super on all Rostered Hours;
- DIDO to and from site;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.