Excavator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
OneKey are looking for Excavator Operators to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Northern Bowen Basin area near Moranbah.
To be successful for Excavator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields you will possess :
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including the following:
- Excavator – Hitachi 5600 / 3600 or similar size – 500T Excavators
- Prior experience operating in a Open Cut Mine
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]/SSE Signed competencies
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A current driver licence
- Current Coal Board medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- BMA SOA
- A strong commitment to safety
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer :
- Immediate Start – Ongoing role
- Competitive Hourly Rate | Super on all hours worked
- 7:7 / Day:Night Roster
- BIBO from Townsville, Mackay or Rockhampton
- Accommodation and meals provided
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.