Excavator Front End Loader
Excavator Front End Loader Operators South Eastern Suburbs
Trades Labour Hire are seeking Machine Operators / Labourer positions -Confident Excavator Operators for positions throughout Melbourne & Inner Suburbs
- Immediate Start – Confident Excavator Operators
- Ongoing Contract – Potential Permanent Position
Essential Job Functions:
The following duties are typical for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Safe operation of excavator / skid steer / other plant as required
- Handling and/or moving of heavy and awkward materials
- Knowledge of the excavator / skid steer loading requirements; load charts; critical picks
- Effectively communicate to all site personnel
- Maintain daily logs of plant and equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
- Daily pre-start maintenance of plant or equipment
- Identify, report and correct hazards
- Labourer duties include but not limited to:
- Cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, heavy lifting, bending & squatting using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, large plant, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
- Perform tasks maintaining all health, safety and environmental rules and ensure all work is done in a manner which enhances the safety of the work environment
Excavator Front End Loader Operators
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all personnel on a site.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods; handle and manipulate objects on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to see well and distinguish between back up alarms, voices and other normal sounds consistent with construction job sites.
- Heavy lifting and carrying.
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions, and various locations.
- Full PPE essential
- Hard hat, hearing and eye protection required.
- Excellent Pay & Good Hours & Overtime
- Monday to Friday 6am to 4pm
- Saturday 6am to Midday (flexible(
- Immediate Start – must be flexible as it covers various sites
- Ongoing Contract leading on to potential Permanent Employment
- Employer of Choice – Real Career Development & Training
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply?
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/ resume.
Click Apply for Excavator Front End Loader Operators South Eastern Suburbs
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.