Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator, Digger, Drill Fitter / HD Mechanic / Auto Electrician
WHY DIGGER SHUTDOWN CREW?
WHAT NEED FROM YOU:
- 5+ years post trade mining experience on OEM Excavators
- Australian recognized trade completion certificate
- Outstanding Troubleshooting / Diagnostic Skills
- QLD Coal Board Medical (< 5 years)
- Standard 11 Induction Training (< 5 Years)
- Current S123 – highly desirable Not Essential
- Current mine site inductions preferred, Not Essential
- Valid C Class drivers license
- National Police Clearance
WHAT WE’LL GIVE TO YOU:
Further to this, they pride there selves on offering
- Bonus’ paid every 6 months
- Superannuation paid ON ALL hours worked
- FIFO Options
- Payment for Rain Days and stand by Days
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme,
- Years of Service awards
- Salary sacrificing and novated leasing
HOW TO APPLY?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Excavator, Digger, Drill Fitter / HD Mechanic / Auto Electrician