Experienced Excavator Demolition Operator – Brisbane
Their national Client requires the services of a demolition experienced excavator operator for their site in Ipswich. Must be capable of tight working parameters and site safe operation. This role will be commencing immediately for the duration of the project.
Casual Basis – $33.75/hr Flat Rate
To be considered for this role you will require the following:
- 5 Years Previous demonstrable experience in 16 – 30T excavator
- Current Excavator Ticket – Must be able to supply on request
- Experience operating excavators in demolition environments
- White Construction card
- Good level of Fitness
- Own Transport and current drivers license
- Prove construction site recent experience
- Ability to follow given verbal instructions
- Reliable and honest, safety first mind set
- Ability to undergo Inductions (online) by yourself
- Hold a Current Hutchinson Builders Induction Card
ALL applicants must provide a Resume with their experience outlined with references attached.
Only successful applicants will be contacted regarding their application.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now for Excavator Operator Job
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Excavator Demolition Operator Site Ipswich operation Australia