Excavator / Bobcat Operator – FIFO Mining Job WA
They offer organizations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors.
The Client / Project
There Client is an established Commercial Plumbing Contractor operating in WA for over 30 years.
Current requirements are for Excavator and bobcat operators for in ground plumbing works on a water infrastructure project. The role will involve a combination of ground works plumbing on water mains working with in ground poly pipe.
The successful candidate must have both excavator and bobcat licenses as well as extensive experience within similar environments. The role will involve labouring alongside plumbers as well as operating machinery working long hours, therefore the successful candidate will have to be physically fit and happy to labour as well as operate. This position will be on a 4 & 1 roster out of Perth and is expected to run for 2 swings initially.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated plant operating experience on plumbing / pipe-laying projects within the last two years of your employment history
- Experience in ground works plumbing, drainage and gas fitting
- Ability to read and interpret drawing, architectural plans and specifications
- Excavator AND Bobcat licenses as well as a minimum of 3 years experience
- Possess full PPE: long hi vis, hard hat, steel cap boots.
- Ability to pass a D&A screen
What tickets and qualifications do you need?
- Excavator and bobcat ticket
- Current OHS white card
What’s in it for you?
- In return for your hard work, rates range from $45-$50 ph. + super dependant on years and level of experience
- Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from dedicated payroll team
- 75+ Hours per week
To be considered please click the ‘apply’ button or send your CV .
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now for Excavator / Bobcat Operator – FIFO
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Excavator Bobcat Mining Job Operator FIFO Perth WA