Experienced EWP Mechanical Fitter Job
EWP Mechanical Fitter Heavy Mobile Maintenance QLD
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Benefits of Role:
- Weekly Pay & Super paid on all hours worked
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity for long-term and short-term placements
- Immediate Start
About the Role:
readi has exciting opportunities for an EWP Mechanical Fitter to work on various projects and sites in Central Queensland Region. This is a Drive-In-Drive-Out position.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in the repair and maintenance of Heavy Mobile & EWP Equipment
- Ability to work unsupervised; diagnose electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Previous mining experience
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS.
- Heavy Diesel/Mechanical Fitting trade qualification
- C class driver’s license (HR preferred)
- EWP Ticket
- BMA Core Induction – Surface (highly regarded)
- Current Site Inductions & WAF – Peak Downs, Goonyella, Cavil Ridge & Daunia (Highly Regarded)
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Minimum 3 years experience in working on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Must have own tools of trade.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume for review.Click Apply for EWP Mechanical Fitter Heavy Mobile Maintenance QLD