EOI – Facility Manager Toowoomba QLD
Client is a major player in the Facility Management industry and has been shortlisted to tender for a large Energy contract. They are reaching out for expressions of interest for 10+ roles to fill including Facility Managers to service the North, South or South West regions – specifically the Toowoomba region.
This role will manage the reactive works, scheduled maintenance works and other general services for hard and soft FM provision requirements.
Applicant Must have:
- Facility Management experience in multiple industries i.e. commercial, corporate, manufacturing, hospitals etc.
- Experience overseeing large or multiple sites
- Knowledge of high power sites would be an advantage
- Familiarity with appropriate systems, processes and compliance requirements
- Must reside in Queensland
Please get in touch to register your interest and they can start the conversation!
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to Apply?
To apply please send your CV to Chelsea by clicking the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.
Click Apply for EOI Multiple sites Facility Manager Toowoomba QLD