EOI – Earthworks Supervisor
Wagners is a family owned Australian Company with a reputation for delivering high quality products and services internationally. Their focus is on cement, reinforcing steel, on- site concrete supply, contract crushing and bulk transport, as well as lightweight composite fibre products. Wagners strives to find innovative, effective and economic solutions for clients.
They are presently undertaking negotiations for several prominent projects across Australia, which also include central Queensland locations. As such they are open to expressions of interest for an Earthworks Supervisor.
They are interested to hear from you if you have previous experience in mining / construction or on a large civil construction project. This role will require you to work closely with the construction team, client and other key parties whilst leading a dynamic earthworks team to ensure the delivery of quality product in a timely manner.
It is a requirement that you have the following:
- Strong safety and people management capabilities
- Current S1,2,3 Supervisors competency
- Current HR or higher license
- Vast experience across an array of earthmoving equipment including applicable ticket/VOC or RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency.
- Experience with final trim operations
- Competence in reading and interpreting drawings
- Ability to use GPS systems
- Blue/White construction card
- Sound literacy skills
- The ability to work quickly, effectively and positively in a demanding environment
- Well-developed organizational skills and able to pay attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets and the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a focus on engaging the workforce in a strong safety culture and possess the above requirements they encourage you to apply today. In return they are offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to become a part of the Wagner’s success story.
All applicants will be subject to the Wagners Recruitment and Selection Process, and will be required to provide a minimum of two excellent work references and pass a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol test.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia. Wagners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, values diversity and promotes a Safe work environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in being a part of Wagners growing global business, please submit your application using the button below:
Click Apply for EOI – Mining Earthworks Supervisor Townsville QLD