See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
EOI – Health Safety Environment & Training Personnel (Carmichael Mine)
EOI Health Safety Environment Training Personnel Carmichael Mine
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
The Carmichael coal mine is a proposed thermal coal mine in the north of the Galilee Basin in Central Queensland.
The proposed mine is situated approximately 630 kilometres north west of Rockhampton, and around 460 kilometres south west of Townsville. Employees will commute on a FIFO basis from the local townships of Rockhampton and Townsville.
As the primary Contractor, Downer Mining’s services will include mine planning, drilling, blasting, overburden removal, coal mining, coal processing, rehabilitation, civil works and maintenance of mobile and fixed plant.
They are now welcome Expression of Interest applications from Health Safety Environment & Training Personnel
Following job categories:
- HSET Supervisors/ Managers
- Safety Coordinators & Clerks
- Health Advisors
- Environmental Advisors
- Training Coordinators & Clerks
- Trainers/ Assessors
These roles are at varying levels, some of which are senior or supervisory/ management positions. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the project requirements.
Candidates must have the following
- Relevant qualifications and accreditation where applicable
- Motivated and results driven with extensive experience in a related discipline
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated initiative and a flexible approach to work
- An overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement.
What they can offer
- A Permanent full time position
- Rosters will vary dependent upon the position and function (either 5/2 or 7/7)
- FIFO from Rockhampton or Townsville with camp style accommodation
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business.
This job for Health Safety Environment & Training Personnel will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.Apply for EOI – Health Safety Environment & Training Personnel (Carmichael Mine)