EOI Bowen Basin – Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers, Electricians, Auto Electricians
Expressions of Interests from experienced Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers, Electricians & Auto Electricians for upcoming relief and on-going Long Term work at various mine sites in the Bowen Basin
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. We also complement our core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
The successful Maintenance Personnel will have:
- 3+ years experience working in your respective role in mining
- Australian Trade Certificate
- RIIs for Working At Heights, Elevated Work Platform & Forklift
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction
- Current Drivers Licence
- Willingness to undergo a D&A screening
In return, they†offer:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Multiple positions
- Take advantage of our Key Connect program. We offer our employee services program to all our employees which includes travel, financial services, and so much more! Let us do the leg work for you!
NOTE: This job for EOI Bowen Basin will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.