EOI Bowen Basin – Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers, Electricians, Auto Electricians
Expressions of Interests from experienced Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers, Electricians & Auto Electricians for upcoming relief and on-going Long Term work at various mine sites in the Bowen Basin
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. We also complement our core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
The successful Maintenance Personnel will have:
- 3+ years experience working in your respective role in mining
- Australian Trade Certificate
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s for Working At Heights, Elevated Work Platform & Forklift
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction
- Current Drivers Licence
- Willingness to undergo a D&A screening
In return, they offer:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Multiple positions
- Take advantage of our Key Connect program. We offer our employee services program to all our employees which includes travel, financial services, and so much more! Let us do the leg work for you!
NOTE: This job for EOI Bowen Basin will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction