See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-level Surface Drillers Jobs WA
Redfield Resources are searching for candidates keen on making a start in the mining business! This is an entry-level position, so if you’re keen to build a well-paying mining career, start by sending over a resume ASAP!
As a Drillers Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties:
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
This is a very physically demanding position!
To be successful in Entry-level Surface Drillers Jobs WA;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Must have HR-B or HR-U Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance – Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get from this entry-level mining job;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $34.00p/h + super + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
About Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!