Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Plant Operator Jobs Newmont
Beginner Mining Plant Operator Jobs WA (No-Experience Mine Jobs)
Programmed are searching for process plant operators to work alongside their Processing team as an entry level clean up crew member. If you’re searching to get started in the mining business this is the time to get over a resume!
Located 120km’s south of Perth, this role offers a great/work life balance with a 8/6 roster, allowing locals to come home each day,
About the role:
- Clean up and housekeeping
- Liaise with other Processing & Operations personnel to achieve production goals
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
The successful applicant must have:
- Live within 50km radius of Boddington
- Current driver’s licence
- Full Australian working rights
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
In return you will receive:
- Amazing entry level opportunity to gain mining experience
- Onsite training & development
- Great work/life balance roster & ability to commute to and from home each working day
- Meals included onsite
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
***They will only be accepting applications from locals within the Boddington Area***
About the Company:
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.