See more jobs in the Dump Truck Jobs category.
Entry-Level Mining Traineeships NSW
No-experience Mining Dump Truck Jobs Singleton 2330
Programmed Skilled Workforce Singleton are searching for people who want to get started in mining through Dump Truck Traineeships. You will gain a Certificate III – Surface Extraction Operations and the opportunity to commence a career within the mining industry.
If this is you be sure to polish up your resume and send it over ASAP!
About this entry-level mining traineeship job:
This is a 24 month, competency-based traineeship leading to a nationally recognised qualification. The roster will be an even time 12.5hr rotating day and night roster, averaging 43.75 hours per week.
To be considered for this dump truck operator traineeship, you must:
- Absolute commitment to the roster and completion of the traineeship
- Hold a high regard for safety by following safe working practices
- Have a can-do attitude with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Be able to work a rotating roster including nights and weekends
- Hold a current CP2 drivers licence or higher – MUST be able to confidently drive a manual vehicle
- Supply 2-3 work related referees
- Able to pass a pre-employment Coal Services Health medical and drug & alcohol test
- Available to attend required interviews throughout the recruitment process
- Be able to provide a local residential address
You will be asked to provide a RMS driving record for consideration if you are invited for an interview.
Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications can be submitted via their app Programmed Go, available to download free from the app store. This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available.
About the company:
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
They are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply Here for Entry-Level Mining Traineeships NSW
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver