See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Mining Jobs Wyalong 2671
Expressions of Interest – Casual Mining Team
Spinifex Recruiting are searching for expressions of interest from people who reside in the town of Wyalong NSW 2671 and surrounds ONLY. Their client is seeking locals who may be interested in working on a casual basis operating the CAT 789 Dump Trucks.
If you’re searching to get a start in mining be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
About the role:
- Entry level positions – no experience necessary
- Work 4 hours per day – on a 7:7 roster
- Farmers urged to apply… extra income whilst staying on the farm!
- Great opportunity for parents with school aged children
About you and the MUST have’s:
- Live within 80km of West Wyalong NSW 2671
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence – manual transmission
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from the mine site
- The ability to pass a Pre employment Medical which includes; Spirometry, Audiology and Drug & Alcohol testing
- The ability to pass a Nationally recognised Police Check
- Experience operating heavy machinery or a farming background, would be desirable.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website