Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Mining Jobs Perth
No-experience Mining Roles Western Australia
True Resources are searching for people who want to make a start in mining. If you’re keen to get a foot in mining and want to develop a high-paying career be sure to send over a resume!
About this entry-level job :
In partnership with one of their trusted clients – one of the largest drilling services providers in Australia, True Resources Workforce are currently seeking expressions of interest for Drillers Offsiders.
This is a great opportunity for motivated applicants to enter the mining sector. Successful candidates will learn on the job with training from their Drill Team, work a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster from Perth, and earn an attractive salary.
- HR License
- Clean Police Record
- Strong commitment to safety
- Mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving skills as you will be underground and must be able to think on your feet.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Manual C class license, no restrictions
- Working at heights and 4WD ticket highly regarded
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training.
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
- Other duties as required