See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Mining Jobs Cobar NSW
Peak Gold Mine Beginner Positions Available – Apply Now!
Peak Gold Mine located in Cobar NSW has a huge amount of jobs going for people interested in making a start in the mining industry. If you’re keen for a switch in career and want to get on the big bucks, be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY DIFFERENT?
- Exclusive access to PYBAR Perks with over 300 retailers offering discounts on flights, groceries, travel packages, insurance, gym memberships and entertainment plus much more!
- Generous loyalty and employee recognition programs, will you be their next employee of the month?
- Over paperwork? They have the latest and innovative technology, using your own PYBAR tablet to record your daily tasks and complete task related forms.
- Paid parental leave.
- They pay superannuation on top of your rate.
- Like working overtime? Bank your overtime or cash it out!
ENTRY-LEVEL MINING ROLES AVAILABLE FOR YOU:
- Truck Operators (Residential to Cobar)
- Agi Operators (Residential to Cobar)
- Nippers (Residential to Cobar)
- Service Crew (Residential & DIDO available)
- Shotcreter (Residential, DIDO and FIFO Available)
- Charge Up (Residential, DIDO and FIFO Available)
- Bogger Operators (Residential, DIDO and FIFO Available)
- Production Drillers/Cabolters (Residential, DIDO and FIFO Available)
- Jumbo Operators (Residential, DIDO and FIFO Available)
BEFORE YOU TAG ON?
Whilst the more experienced positions can accommodate FIFO / DIDO, there are some entry / lower experienced positions that are expected to either be located in Cobar or relocate to Cobar. Please ensure you have considered this before applying.
All applications need to be willing to complete a pre-employment medical and undergo national police checks.
PYBAR Mining Services is one of the largest underground mining contractors in Australia. With a strategic focus to grow and service the national market, their strong team cultures and values empower talented and motivated individuals to reach their career potential.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively please contact Callan Hunt on (02) 6361 6443 to discuss any questions regarding the role.