Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Mining Driller Jobs Perth
$32.00 – $37.00 p/hr + Super
Redfield Resources are searching to hire hardworking Drillers Offsiders to work with some of the leading drilling companies in WA. You don’t need any prior mining experience or qualifications, so if you’re searching to start a career in mining be sure to send over a resume!
On long rosters working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations, rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc… This is a physically demanding role so previous experience in a physical role is a MUST!
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto becoming a Driller!
What you need –
- A valid WA Drivers Licence – Unrestricted HR preferred and HR-B will be considered
- To reside in WA as these are FIFO from Perth only
- Willing to work on longer rosters
- A current National Police Clearance dated within 6 months
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role
- A First Aid Certificate – Desired
- A Working at Heights Certificate – Desired
- 4×4 cert/training an advantage – Desired
What you will get –
- Long term career opportunities!
- $32.00 – $37 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- A rare opportunity into the mining industry
- A chance to explore their beautiful state
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
Redfield Drilling Services –
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.