Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Entry Level Leasehand
Looking for a new opportunity to start building your career? If so keep reading! Easternwell is proud to be one of Australia’s leading Well servicing and Drilling Contractors, operating long term contracts with Australia’s largest resource owners and they are searching for hard working employees to start as soon as possible!
The Role of Leasehand
The Leasehand is the entry level position on their Well Servicing and Drilling Rigs and is the starting point for a fantastic career as part of rig crew. They work on a 2 week on, 2 week off roster living and working in harsh conditions (very hot in summer and cold in winter) in remote areas on mobile camps.
The point of hire is Toowoomba and you are required to make your own way to Toowoomba, from there Easternwell will transport you to site.
- General cleaning and housekeeping
- Preparation of the rig site including rigging up and down
- Preparing and packing vehicles and equipment ready for work
- General manual labour, along with any other tasks as per the direction of the rig crew.
- You are there to assist the crew, but also to learn – this is the beginning of a career, not just a job.
To be considered suitable for this role, require as a minimum:
- Min 12 months FIFO or DIDO labour intensive experience
- High level of physical fitness in order to meet the requirements of this labour intensive role
- A manual drivers license (Car or Higher)
- A trades or labouring background
- A high level of mechanical aptitude
- Experience working outdoors, in harsh conditions
- Experience working away from home for long periods of time
- The ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- A high regard to safety
- A willingness to complete a Certificate II in Oil and Gas Well servicing
- Oil Field experience is not essential but will be highly regarded
You would experience what it is like to be part of a company that cares about its people, with:
- An even time lifetsyle 2:2 roster
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited and ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- Competitive remuneration
- Consistent Work
- A supportive and family orientated company
They acknowledge the importance of ours people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to ability to unlock potential and enhance success, creating a high-performance business.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, have the required qualities and are passionate about commencing a career in the Energy Industry, please click the ‘apply’ button below now! – Please also ensure you include a cover letter in your application, highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role listed above.Apply for Entry Level Leasehand Mining Drilling Contractors Sunshine Coast