If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-level Driller Offsider Jobs
Beginner Mining Jobs Western Australia (No-experience required)
Redfield Resources are searching for people who want to make a start in the mining industry. This mining job is entry-level and all aspiring applicants in the mining sector are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for this entry-level mining job;
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
To be successful in the mining role;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Must have HR-B or HR-U Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance – Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.50 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!