If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Driller Offsider Jobs Perth
Beginner Mining Operator Roles FIFO Perth (No-Experience Jobs)
Redfield Resources are searching to hire entry-level driller offsiders for underground mining work. If you want to make a start in mining and work towards an awesome paying career, be sure to polish up your resume and send it over!
About the Job:
As a Drillers Offsider, working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations; rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc…This is a very physically demanding position.
What you need:
- To reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience is a physical demanding position
- Willing to work on any roster
- A valid WA Drivers Licence – Manuel C Class
- A current National Police Clearance – Dated within 6 months
- A First Aid Certificate – Desired
What you will get:
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.00 – $34.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.