See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry Level Driller Offsider Jobs NT
Northern Territory Beginner Mining Roles (No Experience)
Redfield Resources are searching for hardworking people to work with one of the leading drilling companies in WA. If you’re searching to get a start in mining and build an awesome well-paying career, be sure to get over a resume!
As a Driller Offsider, working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations; rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc… This is a very physically demanding position.
What you need for this entry level mining position;
- To reside in the Northern Territory
- Previous experience is a physical demanding role
- Willing to work on a 7:7, 2:1 and / or 2:2 roster
- A valid NT / WA Drivers Licence – Manual C Class and / or above
- A current National Police Clearance – Dated within 6 months
What you will get in this job;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.00 – $34.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
- All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2 recent work references.
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.