See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-Level Driller Jobs WA
Beginner Mining Positions Western Australia
The Ausdrill Limited team are searching for expressions of interest for multiple Driller Offsiders to join their team in early 2020 for work within the Goldfields.
This is an entry-level mining position and requires no previous experience, so if you’re keen to get a start in the mining sector be sure to get a resume over ASAP!
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a valid HR Drivers Licence
- Have previous laboring experience
- Physically fit and prepared to undertake manual duties
- Be willing and able to work and live in extreme, remote exploration environments
- Be prepared to work on a continuous shift roster (days and nights)
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Be able to pass a full pre-employment medical assessment including a drug and alcohol screen
Rewards on offer:
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts
About the company:
Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.