Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry Level Driller Jobs FIFO Perth
Driller Offsiders Mining Roles for Beginners
Redfield are posting entry-level mining jobs for driller offsiders. If you’re keen to make a start in the mining industry be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
A little about the role:
As a driller offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties (Rod handling, Rig maintenance, Bagging samples, Cleaning equipment, Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites). This is a very physically demanding position.
To be successful in Entry Level Driller Jobs FIFO Perth:
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- HR-B or Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance – Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get:
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.00 – $37.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Due to our continued success, Redfield is now pleased to be introducing our sister company – Redfield Drilling Services Academy. RDS is specifically designed to address the major talent shortage in the Drilling sector, more importantly providing a pathway for personnel to experience what drilling is all about with hands on experience.
Sounds like something you are interested in?
Please feel fee to apply directly via SEEK and our Team will be in contact asap. For further information please feel free to email email@example.com
Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation that now supports operations in Australia, Asia, Africa and Canada. They are seeking entry level candidates who are searching for an exciting career change to work work with leading drilling companies across WA. Join the best to become the best!
The next time you apply for a role with a recruitment company, ask them one question – How many years experience do you guys have in the drilling sector? They bet there is not one out there with any.
When you ring Redfield, you are speaking to the experts with Drillers recruiting for the industry.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.