See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry-level Driller Jobs Perth
No-experience Mining Jobs Western Australia FIFO
Redfield are searching for driller offsiders for work in Western Australia. This job is entry-level & required no previous experience in mining, so be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
As a Drillers Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties:
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
To be successful in this entry-level mining job;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Must have HR-B or HR-U Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance – Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get from this mining role;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.50 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!