See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Entry Level Driller Offsiders
No-experience Mining Roles Available WA
This is an entry-level mining driller position based in Perth for those wanting to get a foot in the door of mining.
If this is you be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
If you need help creating a mining resume that will STAND OUT – check out our mining resume eBook.
Details about this entry-level mining job:
Redfield Resources are seeking motivated and hardworking Drillers Offsiders to work with some of the leading drilling companies in WA. Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation, join the best to become the best.
On a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations, rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc… This is a physically demanding role so previous experience in a physical role is a MUST!
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto becoming a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
What you need for Entry-level Driller Jobs Perth:
- A valid WA Drivers Licence – Unrestricted HR only
- To reside in WA as these are FIFO from Perth only
- A National Police Clearance dated within 6 months or the ability to obtain
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role
- A First Aid Certificate is highly desirable
- A Working at Heights Certificate – Desired
- The ability to work in remote locations
- 4×4 cert/training an advantage
What you will get:
- Long term career opportunities!
- $32.00 – $37 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- A rare opportunity into the mining industry
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2 recent work references.
Apply here: Entry-level Driller Jobs Perth