Entry Level Diesel Fitter 7/7 Roster Mining Job
- Entry Level Diesel Fitter
- Leading Mining Contractor
- 7/7 Roster + Camp & Meals Supplied
Stellar Workforce is partnered with a leading specialist mining company that have a number of contracts across the Queensland Bowen Basin. They are currently seeking applicants with a mechanical background for Entry Level Diesel Fitter positions and are eager to enter the mining industry.
About the Role
Within this role you will be required to undertake the maintenance activities covering services, breakdowns and fault finding across a fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders, loaders and excavators
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Certificate – Mechanical
- CAT experience desirable
- Australian drivers license
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal board medical preferable however not essential
- Hydraulic experience
- Commitment to safety and team work
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Career development opportunities
- Stable contract
- Even time roster
- Camp accommodation & meals supplied
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this role.
Phone number: 07 3009 9613
Seek number: PK34690
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Entry Level Diesel Fitter 7/7 Roster Mining Maintenance Rockhampton
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.