Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.
See more jobs in the Construction Jobs category.
Entry-Level Construction Jobs Tasmania
$42.00 per hour, Building Auditor Construction Jobs
Bayside are searching for multiple temporary Building Auditors to undertake asset condition assessments across Tasmania. They are recruiting people who can start ASAP. Ideally you will be based in Burnie, Launceston or Devonport and have a reliable car.
This job requires NO previous construction experience and is an excellent opportunity to get started in the industry!
About the role:
- Full time Monday – Friday
- Hourly Rate: $42.00 per hour + Super + KM Allowance
- Performing condition audit reports and sending online reports back to head office
- You will be required to be comfortable using an iPad and working alone
To be a successful applicant, you will need to portray a strong sense of “team” understand the building sector.
Entry-Level Construction Jobs Tasmania *Requirements:
- ALREADY HAVE a Working With Vulnerable People Check (Please don’t apply unless you already have this)
- Be able to commit to full time hours until the end of February
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Be computer literate with MS Excel and tablet devices (experience storing and sharing files on web based systems)
- Have a reliable car & mobile phone
- Be able to work autonomously
You can come from any of the following professional backgrounds:
- Recent graduate from Property, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction
- Trade qualified and searching for a change
- Drafter or building designer searching for a chance
- Facilities Management or Property Management
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.